Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: TODAYS BLESSING

Sunday, April 17, 2005

TODAYS BLESSING

Today, what to some may seem like such a small thing made for a terrific day for me. My husband and I "worked" out in the yard. OK so to be specific, he did all the work and I supervised. It is his day off and as we are trying to make our home more marketable, we are doing things one step at a time to improve it's image. The blessing is this: when you have been trapped or confined to a specific location for a long time, just stepping into the outdoors makes the biggest difference. I was not alone. With Paul, I saw simple things I had not thought of in many months such as tree frogs, mating season for lizards?, and the beautiful day God allowed us to share together. Such a simple thing to some, a humongous blessing for me.
The only bad thing about any of this is that Paul had to do all the work alone while I sat by and drank my Dr Pepper and "supervised" his labors.
May each and everyone of you have a blessing today and may you have the heart to recognize it as a gift from our heavenly Father.
Have a great day.


Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show