Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: WARNING!!!!!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

WARNING!!!!!

WARNING!!!! at the bottom of the page when you are in formating or editing a blog, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT!!! hit the delete this blog button. It does not delete the post you are looking at, it deletes your entire blog. You can not recover it for anything. I tried. DO NOT HIT THE DELETE BUTTON! It does not ask twice it just does what you said to do. Man is this a loss for me. I had some really great things and they are all gone now so I will have to start over.

Comments:
NOTE TO SELF...DON'T HIT THE DELETE BUTTON!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show