Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: Why Do We Chase Butterflies?

Friday, May 27, 2005

Why Do We Chase Butterflies?


butterfly silver
Originally uploaded by praynlady.
Several years back, when my son passed away, one of my best friends told me a story that has become very dear to me. Ian had gone over to her house to take her a canned good. He never showed up so she called me and we both went outside to see where he was. He was running around the neighborhood chasing a big beautiful butterfly. She enlightened me with the following story;
Men are always chasing butterflies; as an example; You send them to the grocery store to pick up an item and they purchase several things but forget the one thing you sent them for, or women go into a clothing store to purchase an item needed for an event and comes out with a new wardrobe. We are chasing butterflies. We will probably never catch them but they will always be around. Be still and they might give you a kiss. I love butterflies and they make me think of Ian each time I see one. This is a good thing!

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show