Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: Another Blogger

Monday, June 27, 2005

Another Blogger

This morning I was playing with my blog, and almost screwed it up royally. By the way, do not try adding a photo into the banner in the template unless you know exactly where to place it! I had a lot o esplaining to do! haha
Anyway, I checked out a blog site of one of my commentors and I really enjoyed his site. I also loved the fact that he linked to a purpose driven dog. haha yep read through his blog if you have time, say a prayer for his church, and look for the comment about a dog! Hysterical and fun read.
Sorry, I forgot to put in the link and you will find the story in the 15th post titled "A Different Type of Church Planting"
http://garylamb.blogspot.com/

Comments:
Where is the site and where is the dog?
 
sorry anon, I forgot to add the link. I've corrected it so enjoy! Thanks for letting me know of my error.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show