Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: THINK ABOUT IT!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

THINK ABOUT IT!!

I have decided to change my title from today's verse to THINK ABOUT IT! Enjoy!
I am working on a new project and this is the verse that I am working with today.
THINK ABOUT IT!

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. (Gen. 1:1)

Wow, He created this! This is where I live and where I will raise my children! Imaging how precious we must be, for Him tocreat all of this, knowing He would fill it up with His children! Almost like a nursery or a playground! (Well sorta) All of this for you and me. Incredible! Can you just imagine how God must have thought out so perfectly His plan of creation? He created a perfect place for us! (and we spoiled it with sin) We were not an after thought, we wer the ORIGINAL plan and He prepared a place for us just as He prepares a place for us in Heaven.
Totally cowabunga!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show