Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: HUMMPH! FOOTBALL!!!

Monday, August 01, 2005

HUMMPH! FOOTBALL!!!

Today Paul started helping coach a youth football league. A friend of ours, Eric, asked him to be the defensive coach for the senior boys team. There is another young man coaching with them but I haven't met him yet, so I do not know his name.
They are the
Gold & Black,
the
TRI-CITY COUGARS.


Practice began this evening and from the looks of things, they are gonna be a great team. The boys all have the heart and desire to please the coaches and play the game as a team. It is quite a diverse group of young boys so I think it will be fun watching them progress throughout the season. They work hard and I imagine it will take some time for them to learn the plays but they all seem eager to do so. Paul looked like a drowned rat, along with all of the rest of us from the heat. Please pray for all the players and coaches from all of the teams. Keep them in your prayers for safety, good health and teammanship! (I know that is not a real word, but it should be! ) haha.
If you get a chance to come and watch a game sometime, please do so. They will also be having a fundraiser sometime soon, so you can expect to see it here when the time comes. These boys look like they are willing to listen, learn and play hard to be successful. I wish them all the best.

GO COUGARS!!!!

Ps. Kaylee was dressed in a practice uniform and she looked too cute. I can't wait for her cheerleading outfit to come in.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder how I'd look in a referrees uniform?
I hear the pays' good!!
haha


PS...THIS POST WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN BLACK AND WHITE BUT I CANNOT SEEM TO GET RID OF THE PINKISH COLOR. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, I'M OPEN TO THEM!


Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show