Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: MY PRAYER FOR TODAY.....

Friday, August 26, 2005

MY PRAYER FOR TODAY.....

Father God, I am alive because you live. I thank you for all the blessings you've given me today; the rain, the air that I breath, the sun that shines, my family. Lord, I am so thankful for my family. Father, I thank you for the good and the bad today. I thank you for the roach in my kitchen. I guess even he needed a home. I thank you for Bengal spray.
Father I want to talk to you about a few things tonight.
I wanted to talk to you about some family and friends that will be traveling and intercede on their behalves.
Father, in mere days, my neice will be traveling to the other side of the earth you created. There is much strife and fighting in that country. Father, I would like for you to put a hedge of protection around her and the family that she will be staying with. Father, let her see more of what you have created and learn and share it with the world. Keep her safe until she returns to her home and family.
Father, my sister and her children will soon be starting a new chapter in their lives. I would like for you to give my sister comfort that only you can give. I would ask you to touch the hearts of her children and keep them in your arms Father. I would ask you to watch over my brother in law, that he would come to see what is right in front of him; You Lord, and a wife and children that love him and just want him to be safe, healthy and happy. Lord, I ask that you show him the way back to You and Your love.
Father, I ask for your protection over America. Lead our government through these times with wisdom. Use our president for the greater good of our country. Father, may he seek you in his deeds on our behalf. Father, protect us from self righteousness. Do not allow us to sit meekly aside, while others take away our rights to love and follow You.
Father, pleast protect our children. They are the future. They are gifts. Help us to teach them to grow in wisdom, faith in You, Deuteronomy 5:29
Oh, that their hearts would be inclined to fear me and keep all my commands always, so that it might go well with them and their children forever!
Deuteronomy 5:28-30 (in Context) Deuteronomy 5
and the ability to choose to do and to be good, not bad. Help us to teach them that no matter what, they have a choice. Always! And that You have plans for them. You did not create them for evil, but to extend Your kingdom. Help us to teach them that You are "The Way"
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:5-7
Father, protect my family and friends. Keep them safe from harm, keep them under Your ever watchful eye! Father I would like to ask you to keep Paul and Kendra, Kaylee, John, and Kordell safe and covered with your protection.
Father be with those who will be traveling to and from the games tonight and tomorrow. Lord, watch over all the players in the games and protect them and let us know when things are getting bad and help us to handle any situations that might arise. Father I ask that you keep the games tomorrow free from any heat incidents. Lord keep our children safe that they may come to know and love you and serve you.

Father, please let it be safe to say a prayer at the football field tomorrow.

Father, I ask all of these things in your precious son's name, Amen

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show