Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!!

How can it be that we, the people of the world, are all related? We act like relatives, we fight like relatives and we make choices like relative. What do I mean? Well, like most relatives, there will always be differences but being related, keeps us united. How am I applying this thought? Ok, it isn't a perfect thought or anything, just my opinion; In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. Gen.1:1
I don't care that my theology is not perfect but that pretty much sums it up. God created all of us. He started with Adam and Eve. They began the population explosion that we have today. Of course, they died long before the great flood and Noah and his family continued the theme by re-populating the earth. No matter what you think, we all came from Noah and he came down the line from Adam and Eve.
Why can't we get along?
My heart breaks over the war in Iraq, the trouble in Afghanistan, the problems in Africa, and so on and so on. Now, my relatives are fighting in Gaza. I am not a politician, a soldier, or for that matter, I'm really not even qualified to be writing this post because I don't know all the facts, but I know this one.
God is in control. He is already the victor. The battles going on all over the world will not end but in "the end", God will be the prevailer, the Victor. We do know this. I believe this. No one will ever be truly content, happy or safe until Christ returns for us. All of the chosen, the ones who believe; "For God so loved the world, He gave his one and only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16
I believe this too.
I am not that knowledgable about all of the scripture, and I can't always remember where they are but these two verses are probably the most well known verses or "sentences" known to man.
I know that when the time comes, all men/women will be judged. We are not to pass judgement! (link) (link) It is for God to judge, not man. That goes for me, you, and everyone else, dead or alive. Those who have chosen to believe in Christ dying on the cross for our salvation, will be the ones that ascend into heaven when Christ returns.
Somedays, I pray it will be soon, just to end the unending bad news on the tv. The sons and daughters dying in the battlefields, the families losing their children, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, to put an end to terrorism, to abolish the evil, and to meet my Saviour face to face and to see my son. Other days, I pray that I will be here for a very long time. I love life. I may struggle everyday, but I love my family, my friends, my church, my community and the blessings that God gives me everyday that I wake up with breath.
Our relatives are struggling! Struggling to keep their families intact, to keep their homes, to be safe and to be free, to practice religion openly, to be left alone, etc.
Do we just pray for the ones we "support"?
NO!
We pray for all of them, the good, the bad, and the ugly. The blessed and the poor, the winner and the loser, the right and the wrong. Some of the ones fighting, may not have had the opportunity to meet with God. To know Him. We should be intercessors on their behalf.
How can we as christians, not do anything? We say things, we mean them, but no one really acts on them.
BE A VOICE! Stand up for your beliefs, stand up for your ideals, stand up for Jesus!
Wake up America, we are losing a battle that should never have begun.
Bring back prayer in school, bring back prayer on the playing field, support your school bible studies before or after school, support your local school on "See You At The Pole" day. Be what God intended you (and I) to be.
BE A VOICE!
For ALL of your relatives.

May God Bless each and every one of you!

Comments:
Howwwddddyyyyy, back!!!!!!
How r ya ??????
I hope u had fun while working.....
I missed u 2, ure commments, ureblogs............glad ure back THANKS soooooooooo much for the prayers I HAS a GRWT weekend.

What a BLOG!!!!!!!! Loved it, it is soooooooooooooo tru,we r called to be his voice, my pastor always say that for many the only "Christ" they will see is "us"- christians (which means "small christ"), He sais himself that we were to b his decsiples, that we have the authority and PRIVLEDGE to intercede for others, like u say NO ust familyu and freinds but others, sadly there are SOOOOOOOOOOOoo many in need.......

So AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN to your blog!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOd NIGT!!!!
 
Hello, i hope u r goooooood, hope uve had a goooood day. Im leavin to go to church.......please pray for me, i got a job offer but they only PAY me on commisions, if I sell ONLY and im asking GOD to answer what I should dooooo
BYE ill talk to ya tomorrowwww
TAKE CARE!!! GOD BLESSSSSS!!!!
 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show