Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: NEW BLOG!!

Sunday, September 04, 2005

NEW BLOG!!


I may not ever be a published writer but I really enjoy the exposure of the blogging world. Please drop by and check out my newest addition. It is strictly for prayer request. I will be using it as a prayer journal along with my daily quiet time so I thought I might as well open it up for other prayer requests. I believe that God hears us when we pray. He listens to our hearts as well as our words. I believe in prayer. I know that God answers prayer. I think much discussion has been centered around why one should pray. There are many who have abandoned prayer because they think God is ignoring them. I have taught many youth that this is not true. God answers prayer in His way, His wisdom, and His time. We may or may not recognise the answers, and we may not like some of them either. God in His infinite divinity, planned the world and has plans for each of us. These things have already been decided long before we were even born. Though we may not see the answers for some time, He does indeed answer our prayers. That is one of the reasons I have tried to keep up a prayer journal. I can look back about 6 years and see where He answered some of them the way I anticipated (without realizing it) and some that He answered with a reply that I was not expecting etc.
Please go, and leave your requests as well. Just check it out!
God Bless,
Colleen

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show