Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: FUNNY PHOBIA OF THE WEEK

Monday, October 10, 2005

FUNNY PHOBIA OF THE WEEK

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words

I have a (few)fears of my own and as crazy as
it may seem, this one really gets me.
I have a fear of a tree roach (which we have in abundance here in south east Texas) crawling out of the wall and onto me while sitting on the...um....commode! I have to check a couple of times prior to sitting down.
I could not find this phobia anywhere else so I named it myself! If you have another name for it, let me know.

Parcoblattalataonacomodisphobia

(parcoblatta lata= wood roach)
(on a= where you are sitting)
(comodis= toilet)

Comments:
jajajajajaja
 
Nice blog you have here. I found your site while searching on phobias.

Keep up the good work
 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show