Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: Sand........s of time......

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sand........s of time......

Today is my "little" surgery to sand down a piece of bone that is sticking out of my back! Why is a piece of bone sticking out of my back you might ask? Well, I don't know! I tell everyone that my middle name is "Murphy" and things just happen to me that way! Anyway, I just wanted to ask you to pray for the doctors and nurses and all who will be involved, to allow God to work through them to repair this goofy bone! May God Bless you all today!
Colleen

Comments:
Praying for ya right now!
 
I've been out of pocket for a few days. So, how did everything go?

I pray you are feeling great and your recovery is fast.

R
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show