Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: SOOOOO Tired.......

Saturday, October 22, 2005

SOOOOO Tired.......

Thank you very much to all who stopped by with offers of prayer. It is still much needed. I never intended for my blog to be about me..me...me... but, God is great and gracious and I am in need of some "repair". Please continue to pray for healing. My surgery went well with a few minor problems. I am still thinking the doctors did a jig on my ribs because the teeny tiny surgery they did Thursday, seems to have come with some extremely bruised ribs. I am not sure what happened but as the Doctor didn't see fit to come back and see me afterwards, I have no clue what happened in surgery. I do know that it took hours instead of minutes. (per the recovery room nurse) My pinched nerves or whatever they are in my buttocks are still excrutiating and I am left really not able to walk and to make matters worse, I am unable to care for my daughter at this time and am having to pass her to all of our family members to take care of her until I can function. I am not asking for sympathy (unless I can) haha but definitely for your prayers. I would also like to ask you to pray for my dear friend Julie who just underwent major surgery in the female arena! She is very young and has a wonderful family. Our church family is taking care of her but I would like it if you would add her to your prayer list. God bless you all and thanks again for coming by and leaving your notes. It does give me something to smile about when I am so troubled. Hugs and Blessings.
Colleen

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show