Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: ON THE HUNT FOR A BUCK...........

Thursday, November 10, 2005

ON THE HUNT FOR A BUCK...........

Well, it is once again hunting season. I am so excited. I went mostly to keep Paul "company", and out of 5 times that Paul went out to the stand, I only went once! Who'd believe that I would get a GREAT buck the only time I went out!?! I shot an 8 point with my new Remington 708, "Pretty Baby", with the perfect shot, and he only made it three yards if that and it was because when I hit him, he jumped. He expired very quickly and I was proud of my accuracy. I was really proud of the buck though! He was a little over 135 pounds and was a beautiful animal. Paul is going to have him mounted for me. My first mount worthy deer. Here are a couple of really bad pictures and I apologise for them in advance. Paul is not a photographer so just know that they could have been a bit better (if I'd taken them) haha!


Ok!! I lied! It won't let me download the photos. I will try again tomorrow to add them to the post.
Have a great weekend!
Blessings and hugs,
Colleen

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show