Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: Another poem I wrote while dilly-dallying around....

Monday, February 13, 2006

Another poem I wrote while dilly-dallying around....

One afternoon while creating some new business cards ( I do this for a living- but do not get alot of orders.....hint...hint), I came up with this little poem to print out at the bottom of the card. It is like a daily prayer or mantra that I can repeat each and every time I realize that I really do need Him. Every time now that I think of it, it makes me smile and makes me wonder if others ever see Jesus in me? Am I portraying a person Jesus would be proud of? Can I make it through a day alone without Him? Can I pray all day long asking for guidance or directions or where to find the keys that I have missplaced? Will He really see me through the trials?

The answer is a resounding YES!!!

So, when you read this, think of how others see you from day to day and think about how Jesus sees you as well.

God, keep me accountable for my actions,
Correct my path when I stray.
Hold me in my darkest hours,
Stand beside me every day.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show