Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: Show Me The Glory.....

Monday, February 20, 2006

Show Me The Glory.....

Howdy, it has been harder and harder to post while helping to prepare for out annual Ladies Retreat with the church. I am so thankful that God has given me the oppurtunity to help this year as previous years my back was a very big issue. I am so excited about what God is doing in the lives of not only those of us getting it all together but for the ladies that have signed up as well. I wish everyone could come. I would like to ask any of you that might read this to pray fervently that those attending will "See the glory" by the end of the retreat. I would ask that you pray for the ones that are scared, going through difficult times, those who are possibly thinking this might be the last thread of hope for a marital situation and for those who will be speaking, that God will give them peace and use their message to touch someone who needs to open their heart for Him. If you find it hard to pray, please use mine.

Father God, I sit here tonight, with an open heart. I ask that you would guide me and direct my words so that they might honor you. Father, thank you for the gift you have given me; giving me the opportunity to help serve so that others might come to see you through different eyes, eyes that will learn to see you in everything they see and do. Lord, thank you for my family, Thank you for Paul, Father, for giving him the heart to allow me to follow mine. Father, I would ask that you touch his heart that he might see that service is a wonderful way to move closer to you. Father, I thank you for my friends and church family. Lord, thank you for the women that have sacrificed their time, energy and many sleepless nights preparing for the retreat to spend time with you. Father God, I would ask that you bless each one of them and place a special place for them in your heart, give them peace and direct them where they can serve you best. Lord, I pray with all my heart that the women that will attend will draw something from the weekend that will help them in their daily walk, that will give them a reason to seek you out each day and that they will come to see you in all the obvious things as well as the ones that are not so easy to see. Father, I pray that you will find the right words, the right music, the right person sitting next to, and so forth for the women who are truly at their wits end as well as the ones who just want to be closer to you. Father God, I ask you to show yourself to us at the retreat, that YOUR GLORY will be so evident that no one can mistake the love and passion we have to serve you. Father, I pray that the women attending will leave the retreat with a fire and a passion to serve you more openly and willingly and that they will be excited when they see you in all of your creations. Father, I ask that you keep me directed, keep me excited, keep me driven to serve and to become a bible that others can read. I pray that you will be so abundantly present at the retreat that all will feel you and know that you ARE the Glory!

Father, I pray as did Moses;
Father, show me your glory...

Father God, I come to you thanking you for your son, and it is in his name I pray,
Amen

Comments:
just passing and will be coming back, We can't have enough people like you.
 
"I ask that you would guide me and direct my words so that they might honor you. Father, thank you for the gift you have given me; giving me the opportunity to help serve so that others might come to see you through different eyes, eyes that will learn to see you in everything they see and do."

I like this part of your prayer the best as a teacher myself. Please pray for me too. Life is very challenging at the moment and I'm finding the balancing act of work and home very complicated!
 
You are prayed for and I will continue to pray that God reaches down and places special blessings on whatever is challenging you at this time. Be strong and know you are blessed simply because God loves you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show