Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: MARCH.........

Saturday, March 11, 2006

MARCH.........

What can I say but Lord HELP me! haha
This month is so full of birthdays and I know that I will forget one but I will try to remember as many as I can. If I left you out, simply leave me a comment (a nice one) and I will add you to the list.


NOT IN ANY ORDER>>>>

Kendra 14th
Kaylee 16th
Jake 18th
Shannon 20th
K& J anniversary 27th
Morgan 12th
Clint 12th
Earl 15th
Wanda 15th
Donna 13th
Rose 12th
Ronnie 31?
Nanna 22nd

More I'm sure so just let me know

Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and God's blesings over ALL!!!!

THANK YOU so much for your soooo much needed prayer..... yes we do have to talk about bouth our retreats!!!

have a gooood one, GOD bless and protect FOREVER!!!!

PD:Kaylee's pics, PAUL in PINK????
Whaat is going on??? jajajaj
P
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show