Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: MARCH.........

Saturday, March 11, 2006

MARCH.........

What can I say but Lord HELP me! haha
This month is so full of birthdays and I know that I will forget one but I will try to remember as many as I can. If I left you out, simply leave me a comment (a nice one) and I will add you to the list.


NOT IN ANY ORDER>>>>

Kendra 14th
Kaylee 16th
Jake 18th
Shannon 20th
K& J anniversary 27th
Morgan 12th
Clint 12th
Earl 15th
Wanda 15th
Donna 13th
Rose 12th
Ronnie 31?
Nanna 22nd

More I'm sure so just let me know

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show