Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: THANK YOU GOD.....

Saturday, April 29, 2006

THANK YOU GOD.....

Father,
Thank you so much for the rain we received (and are still receiving in abundance) today! It was much needed. Thank you for my family and my friends. Thank you for allowing me to be born in a country where I can pray freely, enjoy the freedoms given to me by the men who are willing to fight for the rights of freedom. Thank you for giving me a voice to share you with others, and thank you for giving me my trials, to learn to love you even more. Father God, I pray that you will keep a watchful eye on Paul and Joe as they travel, that you will heal my mother, that you will, with your grace, bring those home that are suffering and lonely and that you will guide my daughter back to the path you have chosen for her before she entangles herself to deeply! Father, I ask these things in your precious son's name. AMEN!

Comments:
Kim, I am glad you stopped in! Thank you for the compliment. I hope your weekend is awesome as well!
Colleen
 
Amen! and Amen!

Blessings--Diane
 
Colleen - I've tagged you with a meme. You'll have to go check it out on my blog. :)

Wonderful prayer, too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show