Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: What do you get when you combine a chicken and blisters?.....

Thursday, May 25, 2006

What do you get when you combine a chicken and blisters?.....

I am ONLY
1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=
(If you want to count them you can)
How in the world is this possible at this time in my life??? I am still asking myself the same question! I can tell you that although it is not toooo uncomfortable, it is an inconvenience because there are so many things coming up that I will be unable to attend! Graduations, and such, but, I am still going camping!
This stinks!



Comments:
Welcome to the Blogging Chicks!
Neat trick for all the 1+1s... if you highlight them all, copy and paste them into the windows caluclator it will add them for you!
Prayers that you are feeling better soon. TTFN Pamela Lynn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show