Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: SUNDAY SURPRISES

Sunday, June 04, 2006

SUNDAY SURPRISES

Sunday Surprise logo


Here is a new one I thought of just because I was bored!
Today is Sunday, our day to spend time with God. Please leave a comment sharing something that you saw today that lifted your spirit and made you think, "WOW, God created this, or God is awesome"! Something like that. I will start with mine....

Today, while buying groceries at (once again---Wally World), I noticed that every person that I made eye contact with and said hello with a smile, smiled back and replied. Those that made eye contact with me first, and said nothing, when I smiled and acknowledged them, they were not as receptive. Here is my thought; If you show someone God in you, they will see him. If you don't see Him in them, then probably no one else does either! Think about that one!




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show