Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: It's A Blessing

Friday, April 04, 2008

It's A Blessing

Howdy, it's been a very long time since I've been on here. IF anyone is still a reader, I'd love for you to join me at myspace. You can click the link on the title and it will take you to my page. I have been doing alot of writing lately and have continually made wonderful new friends there. I have managed to weed out the bad ones and will continue to enjoy all the writing challenges that I am currently participating in.

Life is good. Chaotic but good.
Another surgery...not on my back this time...
Kaylee turned 5 a couple of weeks ago!
Paul and I will be celebrating our 21st year together
My daddy will turn 70
My parents will be married 50 years in July
Paul and I are planning for a cruise that will take place on the 22 of Feb., 2009!

Life is good!

There are many of you that I miss sharing with so much and I would love to know if you are still here. Please email me or contact me through myspace or my website...

www.imchasingbutterflies.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show