Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: It's A Blessing

Friday, April 04, 2008

It's A Blessing

Howdy, it's been a very long time since I've been on here. IF anyone is still a reader, I'd love for you to join me at myspace. You can click the link on the title and it will take you to my page. I have been doing alot of writing lately and have continually made wonderful new friends there. I have managed to weed out the bad ones and will continue to enjoy all the writing challenges that I am currently participating in.

Life is good. Chaotic but good.
Another surgery...not on my back this time...
Kaylee turned 5 a couple of weeks ago!
Paul and I will be celebrating our 21st year together
My daddy will turn 70
My parents will be married 50 years in July
Paul and I are planning for a cruise that will take place on the 22 of Feb., 2009!

Life is good!

There are many of you that I miss sharing with so much and I would love to know if you are still here. Please email me or contact me through myspace or my website...

www.imchasingbutterflies.com

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show