Praynlady's Blessings & Other Fun Stuff: Time passes~~~~~

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Time passes~~~~~

Well, as time passes, and I get older....I have come to one simple realization!

TIME PASSES!!!

Well, it does and sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not. I can't seem to catch up to myself at most times but I keep trying to slow down, and I just haven't made it to myself yet.

Make sense?

I am not sure that I'm really happy with who I am or where I am in life at this exact moment but I know that I AM where God wants me to be and I'm trying to be patient and happy with that.

I am really greatful that He gives me a new day to do over and make up for my mistakes each new day that I do wake up breathing! I know that I have a far way to go to be a better me but I'm also learning that I will have to accept and try to be content with what and who I am now!

I am also in a period of questioning: God, myself and what others are seeing when they see me.

What do you see when you look at me?

Do you see the lost me?
Do you see the pain?
Do you see the sorrow?
Do you see the joy?
Do you see the need?
Do you see the happiness?
Do you see the contentedness?
Do you see the questions?
Do you see the depression?
Do you see the love?
Do you see the passion?

What do you see when you look at me?

I see my fears, my insecurities, my inabilities, my disabilities, my sadness, my sorrow, my depression, my joy, my passion, my love, my happiness. Some are more vibrantly colored than others....Some I am actually afraid will overtake my senses and cover me up where I can't see myself at all.

Poetry in life is timeless. My life is timed. When will my time run out? Do I care? No. When my time comes, I will be ready...not necessarily willing but I will be ready!

This is not meant to be depressing....ha ha
It's just for me to celebrate that I did awaken another day and I'm trying to accept that I will never be thin again, I will never be able to do many things that I once considered to be great joys in my life. I will just have to continue to find new joys, new ways to spend the energy I have when I do have it. I want to celebrate that I am breathing, fat and getting older and decrepit every day! EVERY DAY!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to FlyLadyMentors
Powered by groups.yahoo.com
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »
Powered by RingSurf
  • Natalie Grant "Awaken"
  • I Can Only Imagine
  • Third Day
  • Wake Me When September Ends
  • elouai's doll maker 3
    www.flickr.com
    praynlady's photos tagged with show More of praynlady's photos tagged with show